Decatur County Board of Education
This site is dedicated to bring you more up to date information on Employee Benefits available to you as an employee of the Decatur County Schools. The site works along with our other site at www.dcboebenefits.com to assist you with Coverage Benefits, Forms, Applications and information about employee benefits.
Please find below a list of Benefit Representatives that may assist you with your Employee Benefits.
- Eve Stubbs – Employee Benefits
- Charlotte Howard – Human Resources
- John Wooden – Human Resources
- George E Daniel Jr – Agent ( Life, AD&D, Disability & Dental )
- Steve Elrod – Agent ( Cancer, FSA, Cafteria Plan )
Decatur County Schools – Employee Benefits
Employee Benefit Elections
Group Term Life Insurance
Group Term Life Insurance Company.
Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Reliance Standard Insurance Company.
Transamerica – Sensible Benefits
Short Term Disability
Administrative Services – Assurant.
Long Term Disability
Sensible Benefits Insurance
Eve Stubbs – DCBOE Benefit Coordinator
George E Daniel Jr, CIC, CPIA – DCBOE Agent
Steve Elrod – DCBOE Agent
The Board of Education has been selective in choosing only the best type of plans for your consideration. These plans have been reviewed and approved for your selection as a new employee and as an employee during open enrollment.
Please see us during orientation and open enrollment for more information on the benefits made available to you.
- — Group Term Life from Reliance Standard
- — Group AD&D from Reliance Standard
- — Whole Life from Transamerica
- — Dental Reimbursement
- — Short Term Disability from Sun Life Financial
- — Long Term Disability from Reliance Standard
- — Cancer Insurance from Life of Alabama
- — Vision Insurance – Avesis